Sizce yapılan bu öneri doğrumu ve nedeen yapılmıştır?
Sizce bu FIDE'ye yapılan öneri doğru mu ve neden yapılmıştır ?
« : Bugün 22:26:25 » Alıntı Değiştir

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Değerli Dostlarım,
Metni aynen aşağıda takdim ediyorum.
Sevgi ve saygılarımla
H. Sertaç DALKIRAN

Dear Friends,
Considering the developments of chess and chess rules changed in the last 3-4 FIDE GAs, on
behalf of TCF, I believe it is time to make following change in regulations.
Proposal: By the 1st January 2010 any player or arbiter, who is member of a federation, to
participate to any international event should get the permission of the federation he/she is a
member. Without permission of national federation a player or an arbiter shall not be accepted to
international events by organisers. If a national federation does not want to deal with that issue
they may declare that all their members are permitted for a certain time period. In this situation a
notice will be published on their web page under FIDE directory. If any member of a national
federation participates to an international event organised abroad he/she may be proceed to
national discipline rules.
Main reasons behind this proposal is as follows:
· FIDE is an international sport organisation established by member FEDERATIONS
· Those members should be stronger like on the other sports
· There is not any sport respectful that a player or an arbiter may go to an international event
without permission of a federation
There are more of course.
I make his official proposal to be included in the agenda of EB in Khalkidiki, Greece and would
like to get feedback of PB board members. Wording may be developed, I will kindly ask the help
to native English speakers for it.
Best regards,
Ali Nihat YAZICI
President of TCF
Vice President of FIDE
hsdalkiran
Cevapla
Internetteki turnuvalarda oynamak için de izin alacak mıyız?
Ara
Cevapla

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi